These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
[You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.]
- Any questions relating to our website or terms and condition our terms & conditions, you should contact us on 0411 308 262.
- We don’t pay cash for your any vehicle because of new government law in Victoria. for more information. we will do an online bank transfer or cheque.
- wreckeroo.com.au reserves the right at all times to change, vary, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms. By browsing the website you accept that you are bound by the current terms & conditions and notices and we, therefore, recommend that you check these each time you revisit the site. The current draft of these terms and conditions was adopted and published on December 2015.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained on this website is either owned by wreckeroo.com.au or has been licensed to wreckeroo.com.au by the rights owners.
- The user may access any part of the site and download or copy material (by printing off individual pages on to paper) or download material onto disc (but not on to any server or other device connected to a network) for personal non-commercial use only. The copyright in such material shall be retained by wreckeroo.com.au or where the material has been licensed to wreckeroo.com.au, by the rights owners of the material. You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
- Links to the wreckeroo.com.au website are not permitted other than to the Home Page except with prior written permission.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the website.
- Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the website for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
- You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of the website.
- The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. wreckeroo.com.au has done its best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained on the wreckeroo.copm.au website. wreckeroo.com.au specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to the use or inability to use this website, any information contained in the website, or arising from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website whether direct, indirect or consequential including damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury directly caused by the negligence of wreckeroo.com.au.
- Whilst the wreckeroo.com.au website may from time to time contain advertising material, wreckeroo.com.au does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all relevant laws.
- Save as expressly provided, these terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to wreckeroo.com.au
- wreckeroo.com.au reserves the right at any time to suspend or terminate your access to or use of the website.
- wreckeroo.com.au may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with [wreckeroo] rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms & conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- The failure by wreckeroo.com.au to exercise any right or remedy under these terms & conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- These Terms & Conditions of use shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law. The courts of England shall subject as set out below clause have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or other matters arising therefrom. For the exclusive benefit of wreckeroo.com.au, wreckeroo.com.au shall retain the right to bring proceedings in the Courts of the country of residence of any user of the website.
- Remove your Number Plates from your vehicle if you will comply with that then we are not responsible for it.
- Remove your all Personal belongs like E-Tag, Purse, Keys, Documents etc if you will comply with that then we are not responsible for it.